Espressit Coffee House

856-854-1001

18 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, New Jersey, USA, 08108

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house that has in-house-made vegan soup, vegan lunch items and vegan baked goods. Menu changes; call ahead. Indoor seating available. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-7:30pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by onesonicbite

So many Plant based options in a cozy coffee shop - Edit

Plant based and vegan diners have great options for delicious food tucked inside the coziest, friendliest coffee shop in South Jersey. Choices include muffins, Indian burritos, vegan platters and a daily vegan hot bar. All made from scratch. Delicious! The coffee is great, too!

Always expanding their vegan menu - Edit

I've lived in South Jersey for years and I've been told to go to Espressit Coffee House for their vegan food. I always would miss their food since it would sell out fast. But as the years go by the owner keep adding more and more vegan food. Last time I went there were signs for a vegan hot bar after 4 pm!

The only thing that stinks is that place is super casual and not a sit down place, which I prefer since I don't eat out often. I also don't get baked goods with my coffee, so the times I actually come here for the food is low. But it is great for transitioning vegans or someone who wants a meatless meal.

Pros: Savory and sweet vegan food, Yummy coffee, Super friendly atmosphere

Cons: Food rotates (unpredictable), Parking is tricky

Return to Collingswood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Espressit Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.