CLOSED: Espitas

Contact 03514568525

Louisenstrasse 39, Dresden, Germany, 01099

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican restaurant in the Neustadt. Authentically decorated but the food isn't too spicy. There are vegetarian options for tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, etc. The only one vegan item is the fajitas -- get four dips with them and instead of getting sour cream and cheese and get two helpings of guacamole and salsa sauce. Confirmed closed December 2016. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Sun 10:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by QuietBec

Mexican in Germany - Edit

In the German town we have lived in for the past six months there are no Mexican restaurants so my American friend was very happy when she saw this Mexican place when we visited Dresden. She had the veggie tacos despite not being a vegetarian and she said they were best tacos she had ever had, and she's from America so her experience with Mexican food is vaster than mine. I had the fajitas because they were the only vegan option, although the staff does know what vegan is so despite the limited option it wasn't difficult. The fajitas were nice, the tortillas come in a wooden box to keep them warm and then you have to build them yourself with the vegetables and sauces they give you. It was a very nice meal, the restaurant was very nice and my friend's longing for Mexican food was sated until she went home to the US. We didn't need a booking when we went on the Thursday evening but we wanted to go there again for brunch on Saturday but there were no free tables, it was fully booked with reservations.

Pros: Really good Mexican food, Friendly nice

Cons: Only one vegan option

Return to Dresden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Espitas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.