First Review by konlish

Great smoothies! - Edit

Juice and smoothy bar. They have a stand in the Watershed in Waterfront. There is no number. But they have a bigger shop close by. Take away only.  They have not set up a Facebook page nor website for this location.  This one is located at the Entrance of the Watershed in door African market. This juice and smoothy bar was just the thing we needed on a hot sunny day. I enjoyed a large smoothy 500 ml for R45 called Coco Power made with Cocoa powder, tahini, dates, vanilla and soya milk. It was delicious! Absolutely loved it!My sister had a Mixed berry smoothy 500 ml R40 of Strawberries, redcurrent, raspberries, blackberries, bananas and apple. She enjoyed it.They had made a little extra and we did not want them to throw it away so they were more than happy to add it to our cups after we had a sip or two to make room! So we might have gotten an extra 100ml for free! It was quite filling. They do use honey and dairy in some of their products. The menu board clearly lists the ingredients.The staff were quite friendly too.  Unfortunately I did not seem to get a clear photo of the menu. It would be nice if they made use of biodegradable packaging than plastics.

Pros: Vegan Options, Extra portions

Cons: Uses dairy and honey, Use of plastic packaging

Photo of ESO Juice Company - V & A Waterfront  by <a href="/members/profile/konlish">konlish</a> <br/>Bar Stand Menu not clear <br/> January 27, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/86073/217737'>Report</a>

Bar Stand Menu not clear

Photo of ESO Juice Company - V & A Waterfront  by <a href="/members/profile/konlish">konlish</a> <br/>Bar Stall <br/> January 27, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/86073/217736'>Report</a>

Bar Stall

Photo of ESO Juice Company - V & A Waterfront  by <a href="/members/profile/konlish">konlish</a> <br/>Bar Stand <br/> January 27, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/86073/217735'>Report</a>

Bar Stand

Return to Western Cape Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ESO Juice Company - V & A Waterfront closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.