Escarola

Contact 473-7320632

Positos No 38 (at /In front of Diego Rivera House-Museum), Guanajuato, Mexico, 36000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves mainly vegetarian food with many vegan choices. Menu items are tacos, quesadillas, pasta, soups, baguettes, burgers and more, some of which are vegan. Fresh fruit and veggie juices available. A natural open space in the heart of the city that promotes a sustainable lifestyle. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:00pm. Closed Sat-Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by HapHell

Good Veggie Meal ! - Edit

My family ate an early dinner here - it's a tiny place with limited seating, but they squeezed us in among the small happy-hour crowd. They have a full bar with many wine options - I enjoyed the house red. I had the "ensalada multicolor" and it was excellent - artichoke hearts and all. My daughter had a cactus/bean taco, which was fine (a little dry, we didn't realize we had to ask for cheese). My husband had a good bean soup and a veggie burger - portabello with pesto and cheese - very tasty!
Good service, cute place.
Updated from previous review on Friday May 06, 2016

Pros: Veggie Options!, Outdoor seating, Full bar!

Cons: small, closes early

Return to Guanajuato Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Escarola closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.