Es Badulake

+34-871571999

Carrer de les Minyones, 2, Palma, Mallorca, Spain, 07001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little shop and cafe in the center of town with a wide assortment of vegetarian and vegan sandwiches. Has house-made dishes of the day with vegetarian and vegan options. Seasonal km0 fruits and vegetables. Instagram and Twitter esbadulake. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Fusion, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by ketchupcita

Suuuuper delicious vegan sandwiches - Edit

Suuuuper delicious vegan sandwiches, my favourites are no-chicken with curry and the "ironna", vegan sobrasada with aubergine and rucola. Good bread, good ingredients, cheap, fast and delicious, and they are very kind!

Pros: tasty and cheap

Cons: :)

Basic sandwich - Edit

I don't speak any Spanish so I had a lot of difficulty. They have an English menu with some vegan options. I went for the first vegan sandwich with vegan pate but I think they were either out of those ingredients... or something. I almost ended up getting plain bread and pate so I had to ask for more stuff. I've ended up with aubergines, red peppers and pate for more than the menu item should have cost (with more ingredients.)
Could be completely my fault not knowing the language... I'm very happy to have food, and it's pretty tasty
Just left confused and slightly disappointed.

Pros: Fresh veg and bread/tasty, Customized sandwich , Soy milk available to buy

Cons: Vegan option not available, Couldn't find many vegan snacks in the store part, Miscommunication in English/little knowledge of En

Best vegan sandwich I ever had! - Edit

This is a small cozy shop with different kinds of sandwiches on the menu. They have 3 different vegan ones. The only con is that it is only takeaway, no place to sit. However on the next street Passeig de Born there are a lot of benches so you can enjoy your sandwich while watching the beautiful city.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-03

Pros: Non-touristic, Delicious sandwiches

Cons: Only take away

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Es Badulake closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.