Epif

971-254-8680

404 NE 28th Ave, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97232

Restaurant and pisco lounge inspired by the Andes region of South America, est. 2015. Food is vegan but honey and eggs are used in drinks. Gluten-free and soy-free options. Open Tue-Sat 4:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, South American, Latin

First Review by kenvegan

Food wasn't that great, overpriced, and snooty atmosphere. - Edit

I've tried this place twice and won't be going back. It is overpriced and the vibe is snooty. The food was ok but nothing I would pay that much for again. My friends food was really bland. I also had a "mock tale" and it was not good at all. I didn't finish it and the waitstaff didn't say anything about it. If you want to pay a lot for vegan food that isn't that great, this is your place.

Pros: Vegan

Cons: expensive , snooty atmosphere , food is mediocre

Delicious meal / Portions Could Be Larger - Edit

I just had a very tasty meal at Epif. Our waitress was very kind and helpful, and pointed Mr in the direction of the Lentejas, a lentil and rice dish in a squash soup with garlic-roasted veggies.

Although the dish was delicious, I feel it could have been a bit larger as a main.

I definitely recommend this restaurant, but if you are hungry, I would recommend ordering another main if you order the dish I ordered.

Pros: delicious food, great service

Cons: portions could be bigger

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Epif closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.