First Review by kimmykokonut

Fantastic - Edit

I'm so glad I found Epif!
It's the best veg place in Valparaiso/Viña area.
Located in hip Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso (it may be quite hard to find, but it's worth it, ask directions)
Delicious, tasty food.
I recommend the vegan burger and tacos.
You can stay or take out.

Pros: taste, good service, nice place

Cons: only opens at night

Gourmet, beautifully presented and delicious food! - Edit

My partner and I were so glad to find Epif - after trying a few not-so-great vegetarian restaurants around Valpairso, we were so glad to find this place. They lay out their menu and star what is vegan, which was very helpful for us, and meals without cheese actually cost less than with! It was wonderful finding a restaurant that not only knew what vegan was, but had many dishes we could eat. The waitresses were very knowledgeable about their wine, and they have many organic wines in their list. The food was delicious, I especially recommend the peanut sauce and charred vegetables dish. We ended up going every day over three days, we couldn't get enough! Their cocktails taste wonderful as well.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice atmosphere, Friendly staff

Cons: Not open for lunch

Best meal so far in all of Chile - Edit

This place has got it all. Efficient and friendly service, chill atmosphere, organic wines, delicious food. We had the burrito (yummy and spicey) and the peanut sauce dish with tofu and veggies. The chocolate brownie dessert was good, not amazing. Would return again and again.

Pros: delicious

Cons: smokers

Return to Valparaiso Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Epif Cafe Vegetariano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 526 times since Aug 2007.