Encore Chocolates and Teas

• Other Other
360-350-0833

116 5th Ave SE, Olympia, Washington, USA, 98501

Tea specialist and chocolate shop. Stock includes a couple of vegan milk chocolates as well vegan caramel. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-5:30pm.

First Review by shenalee

They are awesome! - Edit

I thought I hated black tea until I came here. Their selection of teas, from black-green-white-matcha-roiboos-herbal is great, and widely varied from the single source black tea to the fruitest herbal tea- with pineapple! Everyone is friendly and helpful, and they know what is in their teas and whether they are vegan sourced or not- including the "flavors".

As for chocolates, wow! I have never seen so many vegan chocolates collected in only place anywhere else. Not to mention, fair trade, organic, single source chocolates. Truly, Olympia has a gem! They even have vegan milk chocolates- one bar uses buckwheat, another coconut milk.

Really, this is a place to come and peruse, letting your eyeballs glide over the many wondrous options. Oh, and now they have a tea and hot chocolate bar!

Pros: Everything, No, Really

great shop! - Edit

I love this little shop. They have a wonderful selection of tea and carry the most wonderful vegan caramels. I always stop in when I'm downtown.

Return to Olympia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Encore Chocolates and Teas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.