ENA Greek Street Food

n/a

Shop T33a Collins Square, Tower 4, 727 Collins St, Docklands, Victoria, 3008

Serves meat, vegan options available. Greek restaurant with a few labeled vegan items on the menu including stuffed capsicum, horta salad, and patates. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-4:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Aloo

one option - Edit

When I asked for something vegan they said “felafel wrap” but she then said that she was checking if the bread was vegan. Apparently the bread has milk in it but she said I could I have felafel with a salad so I had felafel with the quinoa salad. The felafel is delicious and the salad is ok. Just disappointed that they don’t have many options

Pros: tasty felafel

Cons: very few vegan options, expensive $13 for 4 x felafel with salad

Fresh and chips - Edit

I truly enjoyed the falafel from Ena. I asked for it without the yoghurt and it was suggested I might want humours instead. How did she know?!
At $11 it is one of the best value meals in this food court.
It came with chips inside, also lettuce, onion, tomato and fresh cooked falafel. Lightly seasoned and fast to arrive, I was disappointed to have finished it so quickly!

Kittybiscuit 12 Apr 2018 - Great, I’m looking for options near where I work. I’ll try it based on your review

Return to Docklands Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ENA Greek Street Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.