Empire 6714

( 1 review )
08-91430068

26 Sharpe Ave, No 180, Karratha, Western Australia, 6714

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and restaurant serves breakfast & lunch with some retail offerings as well. Breakfast can be veganized by asking for herbed tofu instead of eggs. Also has soy and almond milk for coffees and smoothies, in addition to a good range of juices. Lunch menu includes several vegan items, including raw zucchini pasta & pad thai with tempeh and substantial salads. Also available is a cold display with sandwiches, salads, wraps and desserts which generally includes some vegan choices. Atmosphere is casual and relaxed, the staff friendly & helpful. Hard to get a table at peak times, so be prepared for a wait. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by fondducoeur

Amazing! - Edit

I was so happy to find Empire 6714 while visiting Karratha; it was a wonderful surprise. While they are not open for dinner, they do open at 5:30 am for breakfast, so I was able to eat there in the morning before my conference started. The ambiance is modern and the food is fresh and delicious. In place of eggs you can order herbed tofu slices. I had toast with herbed tofu, avocado, and purple sauerkraut. A variety of other veggies and sauces are available as toppings/accompaniments, although they are $4 AUD each. There are also a variety of raw desserts to choose from (for example I tried a rosewater tart and a caramel snickers slice). A full range of coffees and other beverages are available. I did not make it for lunch, but they seemed to have a variety of salads (such as couscous salad) in their cold case
The prices seem high to me, although as an American visiting Australia, I don't have a good feel for what is normal. I felt it was well worth it though. I highly recommend Empire 6714 if you are a vegan or vegetarian in Karratha, WA!

Pros: Delicious Food, Great vegan desserts, Herbed Tofu in place of eggs

Cons: Pricey

Return to Karratha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Empire 6714 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.