Elnecot

( 1 review )
+44-1612371122

Blossom St, Manchester, England, M4 6AJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices include focaccia with broccoli houmous, pearl barley arancini with mushrooms, aubergine mint balls with tomato sauce, disco cauliflower, lemon & thyme roast potatoes, thyme & sea salt fries, slow roast sweet potato fries. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganolive1

Fabulous Vegan Options - Edit

Elnecot had only been open a week when I visited and the purpose of my visit was to try their vegan options. I ordered the aubergine and mint balls with tomato sauce, sexy greens (chargrilled broccoli with sesame seeds) and roast lemon and thyme potatoes. I would have ordered more but I had eaten a large lunch! The food was excellent, well cooked and seasoned and full of flavour and I cannot wait to return and try other dishes. There are many organic and English wines on the list and I chose a Davenport white wine (I had done some research before our visit to find out which ones were vegan). Perhaps Elnecote will label wines which are vegan, to make it easier for their vegan customers. I had a chat with chef Michael who was enthusiastic about his vegan dishes and he is working on a layered chocolate vegan creme brulee.

Highly recommended.

Pros: Vegan options, Vegan friendly, Exceptionally friendly staff

Cons: Vegan wines could be labelled

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elnecot closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.