Ellary's Greens

212-920-5072

33 Carmine St (at Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10014

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers healthier food with vegetarian and vegan choices. Has juices, smoothies, baked goods, and vegan dessert. Uses local, farm to table ingredients. Weekend brunch til 3:30pm. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-11:00pm, Sat 10:00am-11:00pm, Sun 10:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by erynmarie

ehh - Edit

I recently visited Ellery Greens and was not satisfied. Many things on the menu were sold out so I ate a salad. I will have to go back and give them another try.

Amazing! - Edit

I went here for brunch and was overwhelmed by how many vegan choices there were! Tons of smoothies and juices, and all of the desserts were vegan! Everything is clearly marked on the menu as vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free. I had a blueberry lemon waffle with coconut whipped cream, a granola and berry bowl with almond milk, and some incredible chickpea fries. The atmosphere was awesome, the decor was gorgeous and the staff was very friendly. Their menu is awesome for vegans and this would be a perfect place to visit with non-veg family/friends. I went with my aunt who is not vegan and she absolutely loved it as well.

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ellary's Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.