Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Elixiba - Gold Coast

07-55621407

19 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, 4230

The 2nd outlet of this plant-based bar and restaurant, est. 2016. Specializes in herbal-infused food and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Offers vegan, gluten free, herbal beers, unique cocktails and dessert. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Gluten-free, Australian

First Review by FussyVegan

Jam2arts

Contributions +20

12 Aug 2018

Closed, despite advertised hours - Edit

I was looking forward to this but they were closed. Tried to ring beforehand but nothing in the message advised the hours had changed.

Pros: Wish I could say!, Wish I could say, Wish I could say

Cons: Closed, despite coming within advertised hours- , No mention of changed hours in phone message, [censored] off

LaurenWesterberg

Contributions +29

03 Aug 2018

Awesome Vegan Food - Edit

We go here nearly every week. I loved their jackfruit curry and thought that was so yummy. Then we had Nachos and I have to say they are the yummiest I've ever had.

They also do $10 specials every Wednesday night. Even the gingerbread latte was amazing.

Pros: Delicious, Good prices, comfy chairs

Cons: Not open every night, only Wed & Thur nights

luvlau

Contributions +141

18 Apr 2018

Fresh and Delicious - Edit

Elixiba never disappoints. First time I have visited the Robina restaurant. Our vegan fam enjoyed the Wednesday Humble Burger $10 special, a Keto Bowl & a Macro Bowl. My kids especially enjoyed their vegan burgers; the turmeric sauce being a slightly bit spicy for my 3yr old. My Macro Bowl was a generous serving and full of fresh raw greens, a delicious & filling hemp patty & the herbed aioli (delicious!!) I must give a special mention to the hand cut spicy fries and aioli sauce which is super amazing!

stricko

Contributions +73

04 Feb 2018

Good food. Great service. - Edit

I enjoyed my meal very much. Had a great salad. Very friendly service.

Rico

Contributions +324

08 Sep 2017

Nice spot, unique decor, good food - Edit

This place is on the top floor of The Kitchens at Robina Town Centre. If you aren't familiar with the Town Centre, it can be hard to find.

That said, four of us went and the consensus was the food was good, though not incredible. Although the feta in my salad and the Tea Smoked Mushrooms were v nice (tho something to share, rather than eat alone).

There was a clash of music on the night as the singer guitarist competed with music coming out of some speakers. Not a great experience.

Pros: vegan, gluten free (for those who want it), hobbit-style decor

Cons: hard to find, cute serving boards - not that practical, clash of music on the night

VeganBlakeG

Contributions +56

26 Jun 2017

AWESOME! - Edit

Best option at Robina!!! Great menu! Jackfruit, tempeh, tofu available. Good size portions. Lots of great vegan and organic wines and beers. Lovely staff and really funky seating and layout.

Pros: location

AmandaAttard

Contributions +166

25 Jun 2017

So Many options - especially for drinks - Edit

Elixiba has a huge drinks list - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
Lots of options for food from snacks like roast veg chips and edamame to full meals including macro bowls, nachos and burgers.
Their desserts are amazing - full of flavour and a good size serve - almost too big!

Pros: Lots of drinks options, Great place for drinks and nibbles, Good sized portions

chalybeus

Contributions +118

11 Feb 2017

healthy - Edit

The food was tasty and filling and my omnivore companion really liked it which is not always a given with all vegan food. I felt I was eating nutrient dense ingredients and think it is great that the effort is made to source ethical ingredients but the price puts it in the special occasion bracket for me.

Pros: totally plant based

FussyVegan

Contributions +82

06 Feb 2017

Average burgers but amazing spiced chips - Edit

I've been to Elixiba 3 times now, I'll start by saying that the place is beautiful! And the spiced potato/sweet potato/betroot chips are out of this world yummy. But the burgers are very average. I've had the 'chicken' and 'pork' burgers, calamari, a salad, edamame and the only items i would return for would be the spiced chips. Also, this place is very expensive

Return to Gold Coast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elixiba - Gold Coast closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.