Elisir di Positano

+39-089875780

Viale Pasitea, 90, Positano, Italy, 84017

Serves meat, vegan options available. Trattoria with several vegan soups, salads, grilled veggies, and sandwiches. Ask server about vegan choices. Open Mon-Sun 07:30-21:00.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veganmom

anneliset

Points +30

13 Sep 2018

Okey - Edit

I asked for vegan options and the the waiter recommended me spaghetti with zucchini and pesto sauce so I got that. It tasted delicious but unfortunately was not on their ordinary menu. They gave me a bruschetta before the pasta, it was good. Afterwards they offered me coffee with soymilk, which I declined. The menu had grilled veggies and also some vegan soups

Guest

Points +2

Vegetarian
05 Aug 2018

Not recommended - Edit

I would not recommend this restaurant, the waitress seemed happy at first but when I asked about ingredients she seemed more annoyed and her answers very not confident. It was also expensive and not a particularly filling portion. Would not recommend.

veganmom

Points +678

18 Jul 2018

Good quick stop for a soup! - Edit

Small place with several vegan soups on the menu. We tried the lentil soup and some grilled vegetables, they were good. They also have raw green juices, but no sign that they’re organic anywhere. When I asked if they were organic, the response I got was “they’re 100% natural”. They apparently didn’t understand what organic is, so we just skipped the juices (why drink juice to cleanse from toxins if the juice is made from veggies grown with toxins?!). We went to Casa e Bottega a few steps away for our organic juices instead!

Pros: Open all day, Good place to get some extra protein rich soups

Return to Positano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elisir di Positano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.