Eliot St Fish & Chips

( 1 review )
802-451-9482

50 Elliot St, Brattleboro, Vermont, USA, 05301

Serves meat, vegan options available. The small menu includes a tofu peanut wrap plus falafel, hummus, and salads. Staff is knowledgeable about the vegan choices. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Organic, Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

I wish I could give 100 stars for the peanut tofu!! - Edit

This is my absolute favorite place in town for vegan food. Yeah, they have meat and Yeah, it's a terrible restaurant name, but they know how to do vegan food right.

The crispy fried tofu wrap with peanut sauce is out of this world. I have brought both omni & veg heads here for this and they all leave raving happy. Some have said the tofu wrap is even better than the fish. Yeah!

The falafel is also super good. And the fries are some of my fav. They have a seemingly permanent special called the Middle Beast, which is fries and falafel and jerusalem salad with tahini sauce drizzled all over. So not healthy and so so so delicious!

There is a tempeh wrap as well however sadly they haven't quite figured out how to work with tempeh so I wouldn't recommend it.

Pros: many vegan options in bold letters on menu, friendly staff, they understand vegan and can easily tell you what

Cons: Small place with only a few tables. Can get crowde

Return to Brattleboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eliot St Fish & Chips closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.