Elevation Burger

703-426-2017

9518 Main St, Fairfax, Virginia, USA, 22031

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise burger joint. Has 2 veggie burgers, of which 1 is vegan, served on buns or as lettuce wrap. Fries are cooked in olive oil. Could also order "toppings a la carte" as a sandwich or on top of fries. Vegans should specify.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TheCopperValkyrie

Not my first choice - Edit

The menu items are clearly marked if they are vegan, gluten free, etc. There really is only one vegan burger option, though. Both my boyfriend and I were disappointed in the taste of the patty, it is not a mock meat patty, but a patty made of grains, corn, and other vegetables. There are many toppings to choose from, so if loaded with them and sauce it may taste okay. Overall, with many vegan options in the area, I would not eat here again unless I had to.

Pros: menu clearly marked

Cons: not very tasty

a la carte - Edit

Though elevation has both a vegetarian and vegan burger to offer, I personally don't like either and just ask for a bunch of toppings on a bun with fries. The first time doing this I learned that is almost like cheating the system! I ask for extra mushrooms, as a sorta filling base and get other toppings normally, they only charge you for the "premium" topping so I got a sandwich for I think $.60 or $1.20

We don't go often, as there isn't a huge selection of vegan options but enough that we do go back time to time.

Pros: very vegetarian friendly

Cons: not a good selection of vegan options

Return to Fairfax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elevation Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.