Elevation Burger

Contact 734-586-0467

3325 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, 48104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise burger restaurant offering 2 veggie burgers, served on buns or as lettuce wrap. Fries are cooked in olive oil. Vegans could specify. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jmp008

yummy and decently priced - Edit

The restaurant had a fun atmosphere with a happy and friendly staff. It was a burger joint that had veg-options, so there were burgers around. I enjoyed that aspect because I have friends who are non-veg and we could all go someplace to eat. The food was delicious (I had a vegan burger and fries). It is a sit down place in ann arbor so of course it's a little on the pricey side, but i think it was only about $4 for the burger...? I cant be certain, but not too bad. I would definitely recommend and I will be going back.

Pros: vegan and vegetarian options, had healthy side options such as fruit cups as wel, delicious food and fun environment

Cons: only one vegan option (though there were only abou, a little pricey, needs more vegan topping options

Don't recommend - Edit

Elevation Burger has one vegan option and one vegetarian option. The vegan burger was about 7 dollars and not all that great, kind of mushy. Not worth it at all for the price. Also, since it's an omnivore burger joint, the whole place smelled like beef in a very unappetizing way.

Also, I have to include that now after reading more about this place I really don't think it should be listed on Happy Cow, especially considering their lack of veg options. Their business model perpetuates myth that free range meat is somehow ethical; they claim to care about the environment and sustainability yet the majority of what they serve is "free range" "grass fed" variety that is not at all sustainable.

Bottom line: This place might be ok in a pinch, or if you want to accommodate an omnivore, but even then I'd question if it was really worth supporting this business.

Pros: vegan option is definitely vegan, good customer service/answering question

Cons: food not a good value for price, questionable business model/ethics, unpleasant smelling

Return to Ann Arbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elevation Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1190 times since Aug 2013.