Element Fresh - Tai Koo Hui

( 1 review )
20-38088506

383 Tianhe Rd, Tai Koo Hui Shopping Center 3rd Floor Garden, Guangzhou, China

Serves meat, vegan options available. 新元素餐厅, at 天河区天河路383号太古汇广场L302号铺, is part of a chain of restaurants that offer a mix of western and Chinese dishes. Has salads, sandwiches, juices and smoothies, Asian sets. Nearest subway station Shi Pai Qiao station (Line 3, Exit B). Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by kbcbs616

Great try on vegan options - Edit

In the Taikoo Hui mall;the same place that houses Ole'. On the top floor is a small list of pricey restaurants, with this one at the end by the Sony store. well perched and spacious, it seems like a brunch affair. The others served meat, so I braced myself for a letdown. I was actually wrong, I was not sure if they catered to vegetarians by accident . what I had thought to be a simple salad was a well planned vegan meal. their juice bar has a full menu. plus their smoothies are a fine coarse. after indulging, I didnt complain much of the price. For it was that good. pic included. will return on a full moon.

Pros: Roomy, Nice minimalist atmosphere, great fusion of food styles

Cons: Expensive

Return to Guangzhou Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Element Fresh - Tai Koo Hui closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.