Elefanta

Contact +52-9981768070

Plaza La Isla, Blvd. Kukulkán Km 12.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Mexico, 77500

Serves meat, vegan options available. Upscale Indian food restaurant at Plaza la Isla on the water. Has vegetarian menu section. Seating areas have privacy. Open Mon-Sun 6:00pm-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by aner1kind17

noto top many vegan options - Edit

They have vegetarian options but all of them with dairy, so when we asked for vegan options they where able to veganize 3 dishes, one was rice other was a mix of vegetables with curry and other was a sauce with potatoes. I have to admit that all three we really good, they were immediately willing to make them vegan and the waiter was very kind and honest (you know there are some that literally lie about food not having any dairy). I will recommend it if you are looking for a nicer restaurant for a celebration or something like that and you are not looking for variety

Excellent - I would put 5 stars if HappyCow allows - Edit

You would be surprised to know that a restaurant in Mexico offers some of the most delicious Indian food I have ever had (speaking as an Indian!). We especially enjoyed the palak dumplings. The restaurant is extremely beautiful and quiet - being on the water making it the most romantic setting. The customer service is excellent. Vegetarian section in the menu. Highly recommend.
Updated from previous review on Thursday January 22, 2015

Return to Cancun Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elefanta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.