Elbows Mac n' Cheese

562-865-9999

11405 South St, Cerritos, California, USA, 90703

Serves meat, vegan options available. Various creation off the classic macaroni and cheese, with soups, salads, and combos. Could get vegan and gluten free. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by chobesoy

delicious, good portions, so good! - Edit

I went there with my girlfriend and we ordered the Mac n cheese which was really good but I wasn't thinking so I ordered the artichoke dip thinking it was non dairy too so we took one bite and she realized it had cheese in it so I talked to one of the workers and she offered to take it back and replace it with truffle fries. She was so nice about it and none of them had attitude about the inconvenience and she even made sure it came without the parmesan cheese that usually goes on truffled fries. I would definitely go there again, the food is great and the people there are awesome too.

Pros: options , excellent customer service , filling

Cons: more vegan options

When you need a mac n cheese.... - Edit

Sometimes you just want old comfort food, and for vegans, this is an extra treat.
The mac n cheese meals are varied, and the vegetarian dishes are clearly marked, but you can also request to have no meat in the dishes that regularly have it, just ask for the meat not to be added. There is only one entirely vegan plate that is based with cashew cheese, but it's delicious. There are bits of onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and diced tomato on top, and it's all baked together to have a nice crisp top, complete with some breadcrumb crumble.
You can ask for gluten free pasta if you'd like, I didn't so I don't know how that one is, but at least it's an option.
I also appreciated that the vegan mac n cheese dish had a large poster in the front :)
The sides and salads are fine, and anything with truffle oil is of course awesome. I usually can't resist fries when they have truffle oil on them.
Very nice place, friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Hits the spot!

Pros: delicious, veg friendly, fast, comfortable, clean

Cons: could use more vegan dishes

Return to Cerritos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elbows Mac n' Cheese closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.