Elbows Mac n' Cheese

215 W Birch St, Brea, California, USA, 92821

Serves meat, vegan options available. Various creation off the classic macaroni and cheese, with soups, salads, and combos. Could get vegan mac n cheese with cashew cheese. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by avocadosynth

It’s pretty alright - Edit

I got the gluten free vegan Mac n cheese. It’s called on the menu ‘I Can’t Believe It’s Not Cheese’. It wasn’t bad. The portion is pretty big and it’s not super daiya tasting even though they put a little on the top. The cheese doesn’t stick to the rough of your mouth like lots of vegan cheeses tend to do. Not bad, pretty good vegan comfort food. I would go back and order from here again.

Pros: cashew cheese is tasty

Cons: not the best vegan Mac I’ve ever had but definitel

Not a fan of the Daiya Cheese... - Edit

I'll just say first of all, if you are looking for the vegan Mac and cheese and don't like daiya, I would come here. They do have many vegetarian options available, and 1 vegan plate, which is okay. Service was slow. Outdoor seating is available. Limited selection for vegans. I would not come here again unless there were no other options since I don't really like Daiya.

Return to Brea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elbows Mac n' Cheese closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.