First Review by fletchiekins

Good food, but seemed expensive to me - Edit

The food was very good here but the price is higher than what I would pay for a similar meal in the United States. Like the other vegetarian restaurants in Panama City the food is presented in a buffet format. They have some combos listed on a menu but the prices seemed high so I just ordered a plate with three items. My total came to 9 dollars and I only had a free glass of water to drink. While I believe the food was better than the other choices in town the prices are just too high for this type of food and that probably explains why the restaurant was empty at lunch time when I was there. The restaurant is difficult to find because of the lack of street addresses in Panama City. The fact that the map on their Facebook page points to a location that is about a mile away doesn't help matters. I am sending the map coordinates to Happy Cow so that hopefully the map on happy cow will be accurate compared to their own map on their Facebook page. Once was enough for me but if you are in this part of town feel free to give it a try.

Pros: tasty

Cons: expensive

Good vegetarian buffett - Edit

I was staying at a hostel a couple of doors down from this restaurant so I thought I would check it out. The buffett style serving was inexpensive and enjoyable. Mock meat is a favourite of mine and this is available here too. Well worth a visit.

Return to Panama City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Vegetariano Consciente closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1946 times since Mar 2013.