El Veganer del Charco

+34-928839318

Calle Jacinto Borges Díaz, 11, Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain, 35500

Little restaurant and shop for vegan food & groceries. Offers menu and daily specials.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Spanish

First Review by Lipton-Ice

Delicious and very good value - Edit

Great tasting. And such a big portion I could barely move afterward! Very helpful and friendly staff. I'll be visiting again asap

Small vegan restaurant & shop, low average food - Edit

On our 1 day in Arrecife we stopped by this place to have lunch. The owner was very friendly. A menu in english was available.
Thr food however was low average. While some of it was premade and simply reheated other options like burgers might be freshly prepared (we did not have those, we had a plate with different salads and tofu that seemed to be simply microwaved, but tasted ok).
The fries were really bad, partly black, partly raw and partly cold (don't know how they were prepared).
The price is affordable. A huge plate with different salads and tofu, a plate of fries, bottle of water and a beer for around 14€.

Pros: completely vegan, huge variety of alternative products to take home, little library

Cons: partly microwaved food, low average taste, partly pre-prepared food

Return to Lanzarote Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Veganer del Charco closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.