El Rastrel Etic Cafe

Contact 923607000

Calle el Grillo 21, Salamanca, Spain, 37001

Veg-friendly cafe turned vegetarian in 2015 then vegan in 2016. Offers tapas, non-alcoholic drink, local grape juice, pizza, oatburger sandwiches, samosas. Has Wi-Fi. Art exhibits. Mon-Sun 3:00pm-1:30am

Category: Vegan, Pizza, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Spanish

First Review by Chad

Perfection - Edit

This place is just amazing. They serve very tasty, homemade and cheap food!
When I went in September of 2016, they had burgers for 1€ (yes, 1€ and they weren't extremely small). Other than that, they have tapas (small servings) of rice, curry or vegan chorizo for 0.80€ each! There were more things but I couldn't try them because I was full. But all is displayed so you can see how it looks and everything.
The atmosphere is laid back and the staff is very nice, they will explain to you everything and they even shared a recipe with me.
I highly recommend it!!!!

Pros: Very tasty, homemade, Very cheap, Very friendly staff

Cons: I can't find one

Entirely Vegan tapas, pizza, hamburgers and more - Edit

Great place, nice atmosphere and the earlier you are here the more choices you have with the tapas. Chocolate cake delicious

Pros: All vegan, Inexpensive, Friendly staff

More soul than Barry White - Edit

An edge of anarchy combined with a few choice rock lyrics and food that will make your mouth beg for more, especially the coconut curry. This is one of those places that will has been made from an individual passion rather than an urge to provide the market with what it wants. unpretentious, very reasonably priced and genuine friendly service make this place one that I wish I could call my local. I may move to Salamanca yet. We didn't get to experience the soy and piano night they had advertised but I can only imagine its an epic assault on the senses. Probably not for everyone but 100% my kinda place.

Pros: coconut curry

Comida vegana espectacular y muy barata! - Edit

Cafetería/Bar de tapas con ambiente muy agradable, mesitas tipo cafetería, estanterías con libros y revistas. Las tapas están brutales, tienen unas 6 diferentes, cuestan unos 0,80€ y con 4 o 5 comes sin problema.

Pros: Riquisimo (de verdad, excepcional) y muy bien de p

Good feel, coffee, and tapas! - Edit

Friendly staff, good vegan tapas, and a good feel. I loved their vegan tortilla! Unfortunately I was only able to make it here during the afternoon for coffee and tapas, but I would certainly recommend it for a beer!

Pros: Inexpensive, Good atmosphere, Good coffee and tapas

Return to Salamanca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Rastrel Etic Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1422 times since Apr 2014.