First Review by Sukhashanti

Leckeres veganes Essen - Edit

Auf der Suche nach veganem Essen fanden wir das El Leon in Bajamar.
Das Degustationsmenue bestand aus fünf verschiedenen Gerichten auf einem Teller angerichtet. Dies, wie auch der Dessert schmeckten sehr gut. Das Team war sehr freundlich und hat uns sehr gut beraten. Auf alle möglichen Lebensmittel-Allergien wird hier Rücksicht genommen.

BEST EVER VEGAN FOOD - Edit

This little spot in the north east corner of Tenerife , has wonderful food , this was simply one of my best taste experiences in years , very very balanced food . They served mixed tapas the day we were there , they don't have much to choose from , but my god what they do make tast so you can hear the angels sing :-)
The staff was so very friendly with out be to much over you all the time , it's right at the sea, so nice views also , I can only recommend this place and even go out of your way to fit it in , it's a must tast place ( not so many vegan cooks put so much love in to the food as they do) the speak limited English , but we managed with body language and some broken English/Spanish .
We live in the south of Tenerife , so we had to drive like 160 km back and fourth , but it was wors it by fare , we will definitely be back , only draw back is they only have very short opening hours 12:30pm to 4pm yes only 3,5 hours a day and Wednesday's closed , we lover it and I am sure you will to , bun appetite

Pros: Mostly organic vegan, Very balanced food , Extremely tasty

Cons: Short opening hours, Small menu,small place, Remote , hard to find

Return to Tenerife Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Leon De Bajamar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.