El Invernadero de Rodrigo de la Calle

( 1 review )
+34-663283363

Paseo de los Rosales, 48, Collado Mediano, Spain, 28450

Serves meat, vegan options available. Experimental kitchen offering tasting menus, including a vegetarian one with numerous dishes and paired with drinks. Ask if can provide for vegans. Open Thu 1:30pm-3:00pm, 9:00pm-10:30pm, Sat-Sun 1:30pm-3:00pm, 9:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, European, Fusion, Portugese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by arisberna

Michelin star restaurant that deserve 5 stars! - Edit

Top restaurant! Seriously one of the best meal I ever had!

I cannot give it 5 stars because unfortunately is not only vegetarian food. But if you get the vegetarian tasting menu its 100% meat and fish free! In addition they will contact you in advance to ask you for any dietary restriction (so totally perfect for vegan as well), allergies, etc.. so there is absolutely safe.

What to say... It was an amazing experience. Not just for your taste buds but for your sight as well.

Everything was prepared to perfection. Every single of the 27 dishes we had in our tasting menu, looked and tasted amazing.

Never I had a 27 course vegetarian meal in my life (and probably I wont because it was an incredible amount of food) but trust me, it was totally worth it.

The location was superb, so was the service and the staff. I will remember this restaurant for a really long time.

I cannot give it 5 stars because unfortunately is not only vegetarian food. But if you get the vegetarian tasting menu its 100% meat and fish free! In addition they will contact you in advance to ask you for any dietary restriction, allergies, etc.. so there is absolutely no worries..

You will have the best experience catered exactly to your need.

Pros: Amazing experience, Amazing food, Amazing ambience

Cons: Expensive, but totally worth it!!

Return to Collado Mediano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Invernadero de Rodrigo de la Calle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.