First Review by Gonzalo

A pretty cool market/restaurant on a side street in Chueca. The food I had was good/satisfying but not
amazing- could have used more seasoning. I had the calabaza dish (pumpkin) with couscous. The staff wasn't particularly friendly or attentive, and would kind of drop off my food with one hand while walking by - without looking at me. But overall this place is definitely worth a go if you're looking for veg food in Madrid.

The perfect place to go with vegan people - Edit

This place is beautiful, but moreover, I love to go because of the variety of dishes. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free... I go with all my friends and there's always something appealing to order. Anyway, burguers (vegan an regular) are my favourite option!

Pros: The space, It is an organic market too, Healthy food

What a surprise! - Edit

Amazing project and space in the center of Madrid! An organic market with restaurant and coffee house where everything is 100% organic and toxic-free. Food is very good and not that expensive. A must go in Madrid for anyone interested in ecology, environment, bio construction and organic food.

Pros: Everything is 100% organic, Toxic-free space, Great bio design

Cons: Waiting time

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Huerto de Lucas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 110 times since Jun 2016.