San Eugenio

• Health-food-store Health Store

Calle de San Eugenio (at corner of Calle de San Idefonso), Madrid, Spain

Nutricion y Dieterica. A small store including vegan items like seitan, puré de Almendra, Ume-pase, genmai-su, tofu, soya-milk, tamari, seeds, grains and nuts, dried fruit, vitamins and more.

First Review by +++VeGaNiSaToR+++

A Small Bio Store - Edit

Jam packed with lots of items... take your time, youll find it. I found hemp seeds, dried cranberries, coconut oil, tamari, sunflower seeds and more. Prices are very high however. Perhaps its hard to import coconut oil, but over 10 Euro for a very small amount.

Pros: Variety, Location

Cons: Price

hm.. nice - Edit

Well it is a very small restaurant in lavapies, with smiley ladies running it. They have a 3 dishes menu (first, main and dessert) with tea/coffee for 10 euros. Very cheap, because Madrid is not a cheap city! The portions are good.
The weirdest thing for me is that their menu had not milk, butter and cheese at all so I thought it was a vegan, BUT I order something that with the first try I realized that it had egg in it!
Anyway, there were some nice plates like the soup and the platano (banana) tart. The tofu meatballs were not nice but ok, I could eat it.
If I 'll be in Madrid again I will visit it for another try!

too small - Edit

Instead, diet products as food. Go to store depending restaurants and eco centro El Vergel.

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has San Eugenio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.