El Celler de Triton

972-327-531

Carrer Sant Ramón, 5, Sant Feliu De Guixols, Spain, 17220

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu features mostly vegetarian food. Saladas, tapas, snack foods, sandwiches and wraps, tofu and seitan, veggie croquettes, organic wine available, desserts. Dark, cozy interior. A daily menu (veg burger, salad, fries), combination plate (main, side, salad) and a la carte items can be found for both lunch and dinner.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by yvekes

A lovely suprise - Edit

Had a meal Sunday lunchtime as a 'menu of the day' and all I can say is that I and my partner thought that the meal was fabulous. I am not a vegetarian but my partner is, and we both enjoyed a really good meal at an exceptional price €30 including wine and coffee. George who runs the restaurant is very friendly and explains all of the ingredients in each dish. He also speaks a variety of languages, so can help non Spanish speakers. We are returning for an evening meal before the end of our holiday, so we shall report back on that later

Pros: Very high quality ingredients , Locally sourced ingredients were possibl, Non vegetarian option available

Lovely people - Edit

Pleasantly surprised by friendly staff who spoke multiple languages and could advise us on what was vegan. plenty of options. Starter and main were good but the main meal was not good.

Lovely people - Edit

Sadly the food wasn't very good however the waiter and cook were super friendly.

Podría Ser Mejor - Edit

La carta vegana era pobre y la comida mejorable

Veggie haven on the Costa Brava - Edit

This is definitely the place to be on the Costa Brava to have a decent veggie meal!
Ingrid (the owner) serves a daily 3 course meal consisting of organic ingredients for only €8,50 in her cosy and cool 'celler' (cellar).
We came here three times in of period of 13 days, and already after our first visit we were treated like regulars!

Pros: variety of food, atmosphere, price

Return to Sant Feliu De Guixols Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Celler de Triton closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.