El Capitano

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria and bar with two vegan pizza options: sweet potato and roast butternut. Open Mon-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by TattooedByronVegan

KylieBunk

Points +247

24 Jul 2020

Best pizza in Noosa!

Wood fired delish pizza, the zucchini is my favourite minus the cheeses and add vegan cheese. Yet to dine in. I drizzle my own chilli olive oil for perfect end result!

Pros: Tasty

AmieeChung

Points +109

21 May 2020

Good, but lacking

I enjoyed the ambience of El Capitano, however the waitress we had seemed disinterested and was keen to have us out of there as soon as she could, even though we had a booking.
The Pizza was okay, nothing I would rush back to have again.

Lucylee

Points +44

05 Jul 2019

Really tasty pizza

I had the pumpkin and tahini pizza. It was incredible and the base was really tasty. Good place for a solo diner.

Pros: Excellent food, Atmosphere, Large pizza

PenelopeSteunenberg

Points +64

28 Apr 2019

No options for breakfast

Staff were unhelpful and they did not have any bread suitable for vegans which was incredibly disappointing. Plus coffee was [censored]

MamaQ

Points +38

22 Jan 2019

Yar!

Wow! I went here with my vegan friend. The decor is amazing the staff were super friendly and the vegan pizza we ate was so tasty, no bland vegan food in sight! Hey don’t forget to add the chilli oil 💖 Also beer and cocktails were next level....

NikkiVeganNikki

Points +53

22 Aug 2018

Lovely spot

Took my non vegan friend there for dinner and he loved it. There aren't a massive amount of options, but the options are delish and the menu is marked clearly. We shared the charred broccoli and butternut pizza - was actually quiet filling! They also have vegan cheese cake.
But warning - we were sat right next to the hanging meats in the display fridge!

Pros: Their pizzas, Nice location, Great service

Cons: Can get really noisy when busy

IsabelleMaloret

Points +43

07 Aug 2018

great pizza and lovely staff

great pizza restaurant with a few vegan options including a starter, main and desert! if I wasn't so full from the pizza would have tried them all. Lovely atmosphere and staff. recommend

TattooedByronVegan

Points +184

27 Jun 2018

YUM

This place was a hive of activity and despite how busy it was for a Friday night, our meal came out really quickly. We enjoyed the sweet potato pizza and cheesecake for dessert. There was another vegan pizza on the menu too. I'd highly recommend trying this place out.

Pros: Yummy vegan options, Fast service, Happy and friendly staff

Return to Noosa Heads Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Capitano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.