El Borracho - Pike Place Market

Contact 206-538-0440

1521 1st Ave (at Pike Place Market), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98101

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar and Mexican food restaurant with free Wi-Fi. Offers vegan versions of nachos, quesadilla, burritos, and tacos. Salsa bar with house-made salsas. Confirmed open Aug 15, 2014. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by cwarrick1

don't sell me a soyrizo taco with no soyrizo in it - Edit

Looked pretty vegan friendly with several vegan options. Fellow vegans, we need our protein. Don't sell me a potato taco masquerading as a soyrizo taco. It's far cheaper for restaurants to feed you carbs but I require a nutritionally balanced meal. When mentioned, the waitress took it off the bill; I hadn't taken more the 2 bites.

NACHOS!!! - Edit

They serve the best vegan nachos in town. The burrito is also excellent, but the tacos are skimpy. It gets pretty busy in here. Service is quick. If you're jonesing for Mexican, go here.

Pros: Nachos, Inexpensive

Cons: Busy

Vegan Friendly Mexican food - Edit

We stumbled on this restaurant by chance, and it is now one of our favorites. Very vegan friendly. It appears to be popular with locals and gets quite busy during happy hour. But go then anyway, the prices are a steal. We had vegan tacos and vegan nachos that were delicious. Can't wait to try their other choices.

great lunch - Edit

We stop in here with some friends and had a great lunch. My hubby & I enjoyed the vegan tacos. The mushroom tacos were by far the best. I enjoyed my potato one as well. And hubby also had the tofu taco. They have a salsa bar, but not labeled if they were vegan so that was a little bad. Chips and salsa were good and the pineapple jalapeño margarita was perfect. Great service. Our friends enjoyed meaty tacos and were very happy.

Pros: nice & good choices, good service & fast, location

Cons: parking, portions were small

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Borracho - Pike Place Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1511 times since Jul 2014.