El Azteca Taqueria

+1-239-574-0056

1918 Del Prado Blvd, No 4, Cape Coral, Florida, USA, 33990

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegan menu offering jackfruit, tofu, and vegetable selections.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by AndreaPassini

Awful Experience - Edit

On vacation w/ friends who are not Vegan. We went to this place because it had options for me. The Vegan Menu looked really promising.

We go in, sit down, & waitress was really inattentive & kind of rude.

There is the regular menu & a separate printed paper menu, which is the alleged Vegan Menu. Then we started ordering....

I asked for some of the Vegan Menu items, and was told "we don't have the Vegan Menu items.". Now, at this point I'm thinking, 'why would you stick the Vegan Menu in the regular menu then?"

I ask (to make sure) if they can prepare anything that is on the Vegan Menu & I'm told "No....we have nothing on the Vegan Menu."

I ask if they could make something from the usual menu into a Vegan dish, with no meat, dairy, or cheese. I'm told, "No...we can't make anything Vegan."

Needless to say, we got up & left. What a horrible experience for somewhere that actually has a separate frickin Vegan Menu. If the Vegan items are not available, then why put the Vegan Menu in with the other menu in the first place?

My respectful recommendation....
DO NOT GO HERE. Try the Mexico Lindo place further down on Del Prado. It has Veggie options, which they gladly make Vegan. They are friendly, nice, and make sure that your dish is prepared Vegan.

Pros: nothing but a supposed list of items, which is tit

Cons: Unable to make anything on the Vegan Menu, and una

Surprising vegan variety for typical looking restaurant! - Edit

I had heard El Azteca had vegan options, but could not find their menu online. Once we arrived, I looked through the menu and didn't see any vegan options. I asked our waitress, and she handed me a separate vegan menu with the best options I've ever see at a Mexican restaurant! I only tried two types of tacos, but would like to go back and try more. Very fresh and delicious ingredients. Friendly staff. Also conveniently located next to a Loving Hut vegan Asian restaurant.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Using interesting vegan ingredients, Low cost

Cons: Does not appear to have vegan options, Limited parking in strip mall location

Return to Cape Coral Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Azteca Taqueria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.