Eklecticafe

Contact 435-259-6896

352 N Main, Moab, Utah, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic international cuisine and desserts at this eclectic cafe with a funky decor. An old cabin adorned with lights, flower pots, vintage decorations and old wooden floors. Staff has a list of all vegan options when asked. Tofu can be exchanged for eggs in all the breakfast dishes. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-2:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by foodjoy

Disgusting taste - Edit

i ordered a tofu, potato and toast to go. the toast was good the rest ended up in the dumpster. The tofu has no flavor and the potatoes were gross, with some strange flavor.

Cons: food was gross

Pleasant outdoor dining - Edit

This popular breakfast and lunch restaurant was very pleasant, with several vegan and vegetarian options. We had the wakame tofu (breakfast is served all day), a veggie wrap and tofu wrap. The food was decent. The outdoor seating was nice.

bleh - Edit

Not many choices for vegans. 2 actually-and both were boring and unimaginative. I can slap some hummus and veggies in a tortilla at home and have it taste better and cost way less. The person working was rude. She only gave me one option for vegan sides but she gave my husband two options. Food wasn't very good either.

You can tell this place is a staple... - Edit

It was packed when I rolled in here early before heading out to hike. I was shocked to see what seemed to be half the little town in this one tiny cafe. I ordered a coffee and my boyfriend ordered juice. My latte was amazing and I was very happy that they had more than just soy milk as options in their drinks. The juice was also fantastic. I am def coming back here to try the food. The board up front had so many vegan options that sounded great!

Best Tofu Scramble - Edit

This funky little house will have a line out the door most mornings, which is a good sign! Open from 7 am to 2:30, if your in a hurry call ahead for take out (gets priority ahead of sit down diners*) I love the tofu-rancheros, just ask for no cheese to become the heartiest vegan breakfast around &). Long standing restaurant with kitschy decor and art for sale. Best patio dining except for being next to Hwy 191.

Pros: Real homemade food, Cosy atmosphere ( unless its busy), Great coffee!

Cons: Can be crowded (tiny kitchen), Not strictly veg., Don't be in a hurry..

Tasty food, helpful staff - Edit

Stayed in Moab for a visit to Arches recently. Great little place. Enjoyed the food (even with the mix up on the green chile - it does have tomatoes)so much, stayed a bit later the last day to grab breakfast on the way out of town. Excellent coffee. Changed to winter hours or we probably would have eaten there more. Will definitely visit again.

Pros: Knowledgable staff, generous portions

Cons: little small inside

tofu tofu tofu - Edit

one of the best dinning locations in moab, utah. they have an amazing tofu/toast/potato breakfast. perfect portions. just ask for soy butter and it will be vegan. perfect pre-hike breakfast.

Pros: excellent food, made to order, great atmosphere

not exactly organic - Edit

While the terrace dining was tempting, I was really having a hankering for eggs. Its a good thing I asked if they used organic eggs. no. ?natural, veg fed, cage-free? no. plain old eggs. I ended up down the road at love muffin cafe, where I got my natural eggs and a vegan (no dairy milk for me), gluten-free muffin!

Pros: nice atmosphere

Cons: not all organic - ask!

Return to Moab Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eklecticafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3569 times since Jun 2011.