CLOSED: Eiscafe Melon

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )

n/a

Barutherstr 1, Berlin, Germany, 10961

This ice cream parlor offers several declared vegan ice cream flavors. The cones are vegan. German, English, and Turkish spoken. Reported closed, Jul 2017.

1 Review

First Review by Lily Till All R Free

Yummy vegan ice-cream and ice-coffee - Edit

This spring a new ice cream parlour opened in Kreuzberg, very central, at Mehringdamm (U Mehringdamm).
One of my friends who lives close by discovered that about a third of their ice creams is vegan (Coconut, banana, strawberry, chocolate, coffee), so he made it a regular spot for us to hang out.

Personally, I love their ice coffee and the coffee ice cream. It has roasted coffee beans in it!! :) And the chocolate ice cream has little chocolate pieces, too. The woman owning the place is quite vegan friendly, so we got to talk a bit and she told me that very few vegans knew about the place, so far.

Well, that's why I thought I should list it on Happy Cow. I don't want them to close again. It would be great, if more vegans went there ... Maybe they can become a vegan place some day. ;)

Only four out of five stars because it's not an entirely vegan place. Else, I'd give five!! :)

Pros: good choice of vegan ice creams, friendly personnel, great vegan ice coffee and ice chocolate

Cons: the place is not vegan

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Eiscafe Melon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.