First Review by ToniWeber

best ice cream ever - Edit

Always loved the place, but as soon as they added vegan ice cream as almond, coconut, truffles... to their card the place is a must-go.
Can eat there twice a day some of the delicious ice creams - and I'm not a sweet tooth.

Pros: vegan ice cream, homemade

Great place - Edit

Di Lorenzo is my favorite ice cream parlor. I normally choose two flavors to go and one of them is always „Schokolade vegan“. I love it: It’s so chocolaty.
One time I chose a sundae with various types of ice cream and fruit. That was really good too.
The staff is friendly and it’s a nice location.

Pros: Really tasty ice cream, Nice location

Vegan ice cream ♡ - Edit

I read about the place some weeks ago but unfortunately immediately forgot about it. When I was walking through the city 2 das ago I was craving something sweet but find a place vegan that even offers chai latte without begging for plant milk, right? So I remembered the article I read about an ice cream parlor in the city centre that sells several kinds of vegan ice cream. And what should I say?! The ice café di lorenzo is in the centre of the city centre. They have several kinds of vegan ice cream and it is just heavenly delicious! I had chocolate, almond and a creation of lime lemon mint and basil. Incredibly good, creamy, fluffy and real tasty! Just try it if you get the chance :)

Pros: More that one flavour , Innovative , Resonance prizing

Return to Saarbrucken Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eis Cafe Di Lorenzo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.