eeZ Fusion and Sushi

• Veg-friendly
Contact 704-892-4242

16925 Birkdale Commons Pkwy Ste F, Huntersville, North Carolina, USA, 28078

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu offers a variety of vegetarian items like a stir fry, edamame, vegetable egg roll, noodle bowl and tofu options.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Wibachinski

not vegetarian - Edit

On June 2, 2013 a large group of us went to the restaurant for lunch because Happy Cow put it on the website as a veg. option. There are not many in NC, sadly. I did not want to create a scene since I had just flew into town for my elderly mom's birthday. However I felt like throwing up after I found out my tofu dish was cooked in meat and chicken juice. I left the leftovers behind and told the server why and to relay it to the manager. I feel so bad that I ate this food and they have the gall to serve it.

Pros: lovely dining room, clean bathroom, very good server

Cons: food

Best Asian food north of Charlotte - Edit

Wish I could give this place five cows! EeZ has a huge menu of both standard Asian fare and sushi, almost all of which can be order with tofu or soya instead of meat. The sushi menu isn't super veg friendly but you can make custom sushi with any veggies you want. The sushi is some of the best I have had anywhere and the ingredients (tempura avacado, yum!!) are fresh and delicious. Be warned, it is pricey and if you don't have a reservation expect to wait, but it s well worth it.

Pros: Phenomenal food, Lots of custom options, Friendly and helpful staff

Cons: Expenive, Busy/loud

Return to Huntersville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has eeZ Fusion and Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 837 times since Jul 2010.