Edgy Veggy Vegetarian Food

Contact 63917-8202081

3 Brixton St, Kapitolyo Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines,

Vegetarian restaurant and health food store. Also in Legaspi Market Makati on Sunday or you can order and pick up from Makati or Pasig (Valle Verde) locations. Moved from 338 Robinson Rd, Pasig City.

Category: Filipino

First Review by Veganette

not bad. not great. - Edit

Now called "the good seed", this place is pretty good if you're already in the area. I made the "trek" from BGC to Makati to try it out and it wasn't something to write home about. The decor is great, nice looking menu, food just okay. Had the tofu main dish. Would recommend if you're a short walk away because all veg places are rare!

yum - Edit

i've been here twice, and both were fantastic. I had the cashew quesadilla and a tofu sandwich and it's some of the best vegan food i've had. they have soy milk options for fruit shakes and great desserts.

Pros: great food, lots of options

Cons: mediocre service

Please be wary - Edit

I'm really concerned they are using dairy milk. They say their food is 100% food is plant-based, but some of their dishes like the lasagna appear to use real heavy cream. Some of my friends here have said the same thing, that it is real dairy. Sometimes I also smell animal meat coming from the kitchen while waiting for my food, which makes me worry they're using the same pans for the vegan dishes and meat. Please be wary and careful if you choose to eat here.

Good Food. - Edit

I have only been here once. They are good about vegan food and have a nice understanding. They also serve vegan ice cream which is awesome from Kitchen Revolution!
I ordered a soup and it was quite good and came in a tiny clay pot ;)
I also ordered something like a panini burger--which was ok. I ate all of it--and was still hungry was the problem.
Friends got pizza--which looked good and a pesto pasta dish which also looked good. I would recommend trying this if you are in the area--but not necessarily to go out of your way for. The menu is pretty small.

Pros: vegan ice cream

Cons: small menu, not very big portions

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Edgy Veggy Vegetarian Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.