Eden Cafe

Contact 01993849494

6A Wesley Walk, High St, Witney, England, OX28 6ZJ

The owners of the Eden Cafe mobile food trailer sold that and opened this brick-and-mortar cafe in Dec 2014. Serves New Zealand kiwi style food that's mostly gluten-free. Soup, salads, cakes, muffins, coffee and tea. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-4:30pm, Sun 11:00am-3:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Saphicat

Favourite cafe in Witney - Edit

Really great cafe with loads of vegan options - definitely my favourite place to go for lunch if I'm in Witney town centre.

Pros: Good variety of food and drink, including lots of , Great coffee

Cons: Very small inside, getting a space to eat in can b

great cafe - Edit

Whilst I wish there was more hot food options, this is the perfect place for a toasty, a soy latte, and a nice relaxing hour. Sitting just off Witney town centre, it's in easy walking distance from anywhere in town. The staff are awesome and there is a large selection of vegan cakes.

Pros: friendly staff, vegan options , great soya lattes

Cons: typical cafe prices means too expensive to visit o, toasties and sandwiches are great but would be awe

two visits! - Edit

I love this cafe.

I think they may need to work on hotter coffees - we have been twice & the 2nd time with family. Every single coffee could have been hotter!

But lovely staff, lovely cake, lovely Kiwi spin on things - I'd still go back. Love this place :)

BecsH 23 Apr 2016 - Hi Jess, thanks for your review. I'm glad you enjoy the cafe and it's great you brought your family in too!

We make our coffee to what we believe is optimal temp to get the best from the coffee and milk used, but we recognise that it's a personal preference so please do let us know at the time you order and we'll be happy to make a hotter coffee for you.

great place - Edit

Great place, great people, great food. The coffee was the best I've ever had (latte with coconut milk) and the food was really tasty. Would highly recommend

Pros: amazing coffee, great food, easy to know what I could have as a vegan

Cons: too much choice!

Great cat. - Edit

They now have a cafe in Weasley. I went in to get come vegan cake because I could not find any in Oxford. It was so good some of the best coffee cake I have ever had. Vegan or not you should go get some cake from here!!

Return to Witney Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eden Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2021 times.