CLOSED: Edeltraudt

0177-3886757

Gemeindeplatz 1, Ulm, Germany

Veggie cafe in Soeflingen, Ulm. Offers panini sandwiches, salad, baked goods, lemonade, and more. Also includes also Eastern cuisine and fusion. CONFIRMED CLOSED, NOV 2016. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:30pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 2:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, European, German

First Review by mafalda.v

cosy café - Edit

such a nice and cosy café serving delicious vegan cake and cookies!

Great coffee, nice atmosphere - Edit

I really liked this cozy little cafe. Coffee was great, as was the fresh ginger, apple and carrot juice (very gingery!). Cakes are delicious. Especially the vegan cheesecakes - awesome! As far as mains I've tried the chilli and a vegan stroganoff, both were really tasty. My non-vegan friends were very satisfied.
The place is quite small, which adds to the nice atmosphere, but it might be a good idea to make a reservation if going on a weekend or in a big group.

Pros: great coffee and fresh juice, friendly staff, cozy

nice atmosphere, awesome food - Edit

I have been there today for lunch and I found a very pleasant and friendly atmosphere! They had both vegan and vegetarian offers and they spoke English! For foreigners like my friend and I, this is a big plus :)
I had an awesome vegan naan, coffee - that came together with a small cookie - and a very tasty vegan muffin with rum and walnuts.
They don't have many choices in their lunch menu, but everything looked great and tasty. Also it's not possible to go there in many people, because the place it's so small, but I think it's possible to buy take-away food.

Pros: awesome food, friendly, nice location

Cons: a bit small

Return to Ulm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Edeltraudt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.