First Review by mariannah

The Withnail and I moment - Edit

What you are now reading is a work of fiction. Amazing vegan sushi places simply do not exist, especially in Warsaw. Allegedly I had the best vegetable tempura ever with beautiful crispy batter drizzled in the finest soya sauce available to humanity. Kikkomans of course. This was not followed by aubergine, avocado, teriyaki and sesame sushi with pickled ginger and a leaf shaped wasabi paste on the side of the plate. I was not mesmerised by the whole experience and did not wash it down with a fine Wilki Polish Pilsner. This did not happen and it does not deserve 5 happy cows. I will not be back.

Pros: amazing sushi, beautiful premises, professional kitchen staff

Edamame sushi-el paradiso en la boca - Edit

Lo mejor vegan sushi que puedes incontrar en varsovia.top 10.delicioso y muy bien servido!!!!el.servicio sin ninguna pega.no te lo puedes perder!!!!es un paradiso para gente que les incanta sushi y tambien para aquellos que no saben,que siguro probando edamame vegan suhi se van enamorar en este plato japones.un saludo!

Pros: Excellent food, Very friendly staff, Nice vibe

Cons: Very nice place, Good portion, Good localizacion

The best vegan sushi ever - Edit

This place is a vegan kingdom! I highly recommend to visit that place while being in Warsaw, for sure! It's a must! The best and the most delicious sushi I've ever had. For me its a masterpiece!

Best one in vegan world - Edit

For sure that's the most tasty sushi I've ever eaten! What's more I can ensure you that's the best Vegan restaurant in Warsaw, and for sure in Poland. Better come when in Warsaw!

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-25

Pros: Delicious sushi, great drinks, best sushi master

Awesome - Edit

My favourite restaurant in Warsaw. Beautifully served sushi, creative compositions and that lovely purple color! Also other positions from menu are tasty. Staff is very friendly and prices are not too high.

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-24

Pros: Good price, Friendly atmosphere, Good quality of ingredients

Highly recommend :) - Edit

100% vegan! Cute little place, great service and amazing food! We ordered 2 kinds of soups, few rolls of sushi, desert and green tea. Everything was absolutely amazing.

Edamame - Edit

Delicious!! Good food & Good service

Great sushi - Edit

The personnel gave great recommendations and the food was excellent. There are very few places in Europe that can reach their level. A lot of options. Fried eggplant was crispy and salty, flavors were very well matched in every dish.

Pros: Flavor pairings, Trendy soft drinks, Beautiful plates

Pretty in pink - Edit

Lovely such rolls, beautiful presented and great combinations of flavours.

Rolls are normally served in banana leaves and use pink rice - which makes them very funky looking!

Very kind of friendly staff, very recommended :)

heaven! - Edit

So many choices of vegan sushi - I was in heaven! We tried a tempura roll, a fukumaki and one of the specials. Everything was delicious and the waitress was very friendly.

Pros: amazing choice, unique and imaginative, friendly

Superb place! - Edit

Everything I've had there was absolutely delicious. There are so many options it's actually hard to decide what you want to eat - the servings are so big you won't be able to fit in as much as you'll want to

Pros: All vegan, rich menu, super polite service

Cons: The place could use more light.

Fantastic Restaurant - Edit

I love everything about this place. the ambiance, service and food are perfect.As you can see by the photos, this restaurant serves some of the most attractive vegan sushi in the world.All of their food is so delicious, and their sushi was better than any food I have had in Japan. A big surprise was that none of the chefs have actually traveled to Japan.I ate here two times. I ordered assorted sushi on a plate and ordered two wonderful desserts. This is now my favorite restaurant in Warsaw, and one of my favorite restaurants in the world.5 stars plus. Highly recommended!

Pros: incredible vegan sushi and desserts, great service , great ambiance

Amazing! - Edit

A must for every vegan/vegetarian!

The best food in Warsaw! - Edit

I thought Warsaw was absolutely amazing for vegans and every meal I ate was delicious, but Edamame definitely took the top spot. The food was sublime! We had some vegetable tempura, which was absolutely perfect - really crispy and with a good variety of veg. Then we had lots of sushi! The tempura rolls and maki were all lovely and had a really good balance of flavours and textures, but the prize has to go to the special rolls. I'd never had anything like them before - sushi rolled up inside strips of avocado or aubergine (other options available too). They were unbelievably good!

For dessert, we were expecting a small banana but actually had four little pieces each. Again, it was fried to perfection and really tasty.

Service was great and everything was fresh, prepared to order. I would love to work my way through the menu and try everything!

Pros: Amazing sushi, Great service

Delicious - Edit

Brand new spot on the vegan map of Warsaw. A must visit! Nice, friendly staff, yummy food! Can't wait to go back.

Great! - Edit

Finally vegan sushi arrived to Warsaw and, hopefully, will settle for good :)

Edamame offers variety of sushi plus some Japanese starters and soups. We've tried Edamame bean salad plus a selection of sushi and all was great! Not only were the sushi rolls very tasty (and sometimes intriguing) but they also looked great. Its obvious that the chef has fantasy and loves sushi :))

Pros: Tasty and nicely served!, Very nice staff, Reasonable prices

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Edamame Vegan Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.