Ecolandia

+34-670938100

Centro Comercial Guadalmina, San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain, 29670

Deli and takeaway offering health food lunch boxes and sweets, slow pressed juices.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar, Fusion, Spanish, Gluten-free, Take-out only

First Review by starsnspikes

Great, tasty salads - Edit

Popped in here when I discovered it's round the corner from where I'm staying on holiday. There was a good selection of salads - I got a large takeaway box filled with various kinds (masala cauliflower, 'meatballs', a grain one, and something saucy with courgette and carrot). There was a selection of raw vegan desserts, not to my taste - they were small individual little things that didn't look exciting enough to buy but I'm sure they'd be tasty if that's your thing. Some outside seating and more of a cafe vibe would entice me back - it's more for takeaway than sitting in. But definitely worth a visit if you're close by.

It's in the Guadalmina mall, on the side that looks out over the A7, a couple of doors down from Santander.

Pros: Lovely salads

Cons: Not a huge range, More for takeaway than sit-in cafe

Return to San Pedro De Alcantara Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ecolandia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.