CLOSED: Ecoist

7, Camekan Sokak, Beyoglu (at /Across Galata Tower), Istanbul, Turkey

Vegetarian/vegan restaurant serves lunch and dinner with ecological products in an upscale neighborhood. Uses seasonal fresh food, spices, olive oil and also sells organic fruits and vegetables. Offers soup, salad, vegetable plates, turkish stuffed vegetables, lentil burgers and desserts. Menu changes daily. Free Wi-Fi. 2014 CHANGE OWNERSHIP AND NAME TO ECOISTHAN.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Italian, Turkish

First Review by aps101

Great vegetarian resturant/hostel and shop! - Edit

Fantastic daily menu vegetarian restaurant with vegan options. There is also a hostel above. I loved my soup and also the quinoa dish I had. Both were fantastic. These are some great guys doing a very cool thing. They are also part of an artist's collective that makes great items that are for sale outside the restaurant. I had no intention of buying anything but I did in the end. The items were hand made by local artists and the whole place was just so great you just want them to have great success. If I had known about this place before I got there, I am sure I would have booked to stay at their hostel. Great place, great people. Happy I found them and wish them all the best!

Pros: Great Food, Great People

Return to Istanbul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Ecoist closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.