Eatin Alive

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
Contact 503-395-4469

Portland area, Portland, Oregon, USA,

Catering company. Makes raw vegan savory and sweet treats which are sold at select markets and cafés. Check its webpage for latest pop-up & events. Spring and summer months only: Portland State University Farmers Market - Sat. 8:30am-2pm Beaverton Farmers Market - Sat. 8am-1:30pm St Johns Farmers Market - Sat. 9am-2pm People's Co-op Farmers Market - Wed. 2pm-7pm

First Review by lai.9292

Delicious Live Foods - Edit

Happened upon Eatin Alive at Portland State University's Farmers market on my first visit to the city. Glad I did. The delicious sweet potato wrap sample was so good I bought two, one to eat & one for later. Fresh, crisp collard leaves surround a savory well seasoned sweet potato, potato filling. Shared two desserts with my travel companion, the pumpkin pie and the peanut butter love bar. Both were really good, and I'm not really a pumpkin fan, preferring sweet potato pie over pumpkin anytime. Yet this was quite tasty. Young man staffing the booth was very friendly, knowledgeable about vegan eats at the market, and suggested numerous vegan and vegan friendly places for me to try while visiting Portland. Affordable prices, ample portions. Will definitely look for them next visit to the area.

Pros: 100% vegan, Mostly raw, gluten free, Affordable prices, ample portions

raw falafel and flowers in my salad - Edit

I found these folks at the Saturday market last year. I really love to eat their fresh foods! I especially love the falafel collard wrap and salads. Their dressings are on point. I loved the strawberry vinaigrette and I mixed it with the ranch which proved to be amazing.
Eat here because it is nutrient dense and delicious food that will make you feel like a super hero after you consume it rather than want to take a nap.
Also, they have yummy deserts that are so decadent that you can easily share and still feel like you've satisfied your sweet tooth.
Love love love you

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eatin Alive closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.