eaThai

• ( 2 reviews )

4011 Norbeck Rd E, Rockville, Maryland, USA, 20853

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Menu offers vegetable based dishes. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, 4:30pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by HarryTheVegan

Laurenveronica7

Points +810

25 Aug 2020

If loving Pad Thai is wrong then I don't want to be right

Had the pad thai with tofu and veggies, no egg. It was so amazing I could not stop eating it. I had omnivore friends order from here as well and they said it's the best Thai food they've had. We only ordered to go but they were very fast and friendly. They seem to have their specialty orders down so if you need to change something they get it correct. Would definitely order from here again.

HarryTheVegan

Points +80

10 Jun 2015

Great place to stasify vegans and omnivores

I will often eat here 2 times a week with my father and brother, the selection of vegan entrees are delectible, and the selection of meat makes this a viable option when dining with omnivores. The spicy-scale goes from one to four, but my brother and I often request five to our pleasure. This will not suffice me often enough where I will request the very pleasing dried chili powder. A spoonful of this on each plate will clear my sinuses and have me feeling well. If you are a spice-seeker like me this restaurant will have you covered! The 10 different choices for vegetarians will keep things interesting with each visit, I couldn't reccomend this restaurant enough.

Pros: Great selection, Hot enough for me, Polite staff

Cons: Some curry has fish-paste I assume

Return to Rockville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has eaThai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.