Eat Up - Vegan Gyros Food Stall

Contact 015739283923

Mauer Park Flea Market, Bernauer Str (at EberswalderStr), Berlin, Germany,

Vendor selling vegan gyros in vollkorn brot here on Sundays. Also at the @dlershof Streetfood Market on Rumplerzeile in Adlershof on Thursdays. Open Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Fast food, Middle Eastern, Take-out only

First Review by Raydoggy

Delicious!! - Edit

We were super excited to come across this stall while browsing the Mauerpark Sunday market - could not fault this vegan gyros, it was delicious and I could eat the tzatziki all day long!

Pros: Great value, Delicious, It's Gyros!!

Cons: Messy!

Great street food - Edit

We had the small (rather than large) gyro - which came with salad and sour cream dressing, making a good-sized lunch.

They was very tasty and we really enjoyed them. We did get quite messy from the dressing - might be worth taking some wet-wipes another time!

Recommended if visiting the Sunday Mauer Park market - which also has several other vegan options.

Pros: Generous helping, Tasty

Cons: Need to clean up afterwards

Gyros perfection - Edit

This stand only serves one thing and they have perfected it! For Mauerpark the prices are reasonable. The staff is nice and their stand was pretty bussy when we came over. Its probably the best vegan gyros i have had yet :) The food was just what we wanted on a cold hungry afternoon.

Pros: cheap compared to other mauerpark stands, friendly staff, super tasty

Cons: only on sundays

Insiders' tip: The best vegan fast food in town! - Edit

Since i discovered this juicy, delicious, meaty greek style gyros pita the first time, I come back almost every sunday to get me some more.
(And I am not the only one who discovered this delicious treat, the queue is growing. ;))

First it really tastes like meat, and is seasoned hearty and beautifully. And I almost couldn't believe that the homemade tzatziki sauce is made without dairy products.

The salad is fresh, and you can choose between wheat and wholegrain bread. I recommend to get some homemade chilli topping on it too!

I heard the guy will have a stand on the klunkerkranich foodmarket every saturday soon.

Check this food out!

Pros: homemade, healthy and satisfying, made with love and skills, superfriendly staff

Cons: i am addicted to it :p

Mauer Park Sunday Gyros - Edit

At last, a pure vegan place at Mauer Park to replace Sunday Burgers.
I highly recommend these gyros, skip breakfast and make room for two. I love the wholewheat (vollkorn) bread, maybe dinkel/spelt?

It's located in the big food area in the middle. The vegan "meat" is deeeeelishous!!!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 30, 2015

Pros: Fresh, Tasty, Cheap

Cons: Only on Sundays

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eat Up - Vegan Gyros Food Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.