First Review by MaRozen

Super delicious take out - Edit

My family just ate the lunch we got here, and it was fantastic. We got the buffalo tofu sandwich and the "small" spaghetti and meatballs. I used quotes because it felt like a pretty big portion. We loved the food. The people were friendly and the prices are low for the area. Sandwiches were $9 each and small spaghetti was $7.

As others have noted there is no place to eat your food there, it is take-out only. It can be hard to find a cab for the return trip, so best is to call ahead so the food is ready and the same cab can take you back as brought you out.

It was great to finally get a taste of the local Bahamian flavors in a vegan form.

Pros: Delicious, Vegan, Friendly

Cons: Takeout only

love the veggie fettuccine - Edit

Eat Right Delight is awesome. My favorites are the corn fritters and the veggie fettuccine. Totally delish, totally fresh. Everything is cooked to order so order ahead of time to reduce/eliminate wait time. I totally recommend this eatery for vegans.

Interesting Experience - Edit

The place is not really a restaurant. It is a small take-out place, so there is no place to seat and eat there. Everything is cooked fresh to order. It is about 20 minutes by bus from downtown with the local bus #16 (21a also works). The food is simple, home-made, and fresh. The Buffalo Chick’n sandwich was by far my best choice.

Pros: Home-made food

Cons: No place to eat

Xtie 16 Jan 2016 - Did they have much on the menu that was vegan but whole foods, not mock meats?

Return to Nassau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eat Right Delights closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2013 times.