Eat Pizza

Contact 03-93173263

Shop 7/203 Ballarat Rd, Footscray, Victoria, 3011

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza chain. Has vegan cheese and faux meat. Mostly take-out with a few tables. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tiggy

Good pizza - Edit

The pizza here is delicious but when I first came I was a bit taken aback by the increase in price by the time I had added Cheezly and vegan salami at $3 a pop each. While you can add these to any pizza, if you want a vegan version I recommend ordering a modified vegetarian variety, otherwise you end up having to leave out a whole lot of meaty/eggy/cheesy toppings and still pay the same price. You can sit down and eat here with a knife and fork but the place is a bit harshly lit with and the chairs are plastic patio furniture, so don't expect a romantic candle-lit dinner. On a couple of occasions I've come here and found out they were out of Cheezly and vegan ham and vegan salami, so I always ring ahead now.

Pros: Vegan cheese, ham and salami, Tasty - not always the case with vegan pizza

Cons: Sometimes out of Cheezly etc, Harshly lit, Significant extra cost for veganising pizza

Return to Footscray Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eat Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.