Eat of Eden

• ( 5 reviews )

64 Lee High Rd, South West London, England, SE13 5FH

4th branch of this vegan Caribbean, Ital and European restaurant. Menu includes callaloo, ackee and macaroni pie. Open Mon-Wed 11:00-21:00, Thu-Sat 11:00-22:00, Sun 11:00-21:00.

Categories: Vegan, Delivery, Take-out, Caribbean, European

First Review by Christifarian

KatieSlape

Points +39

08 Nov 2021

Incredible, amazing, flavourful, all vegan food!

I ordered the Eden platter. I had the chickpea curry, dumplings, macaroni, seaweed fritters, pumpkin & sweet potato, plantain and the mushrooms. It was all genuinely incredible, so flavourful and I can't even explain how good the pumpkin was especially. Even though it says food for 1 person, there was definitely more than enough for 2 people. I was able to park on the side of the road, as you are able to park after 7pm. The atmosphere was also very nice with lovely decor.

Pros: Incredible vegan food, Lovely atmosphere , Friendly staff

Cons: No roadside parking before 7pm, Small delivery radius

lauraXsynthesis

Points +424

31 Jul 2021

Yummy and lots of it

Eat of Eden has been my fave place in Southeast London for the last 18 months and I often order from there. I tend to get a 5 dish combo and everything I've tried has been great. Flavourful and filling.

Pros: Tasty, Portion size

Cons: Sometimes a little bit too spicy, The fritters are very oily

sllessax

Points +22

30 May 2021

Deliciously vegan by design

I went here a few weeks ago with my wife and we loved it. It was our first restaurant experience in over a year and what a wonderful way to get back into it. As a vegan (my wife is not), I have gotten pretty tired of eating 'the vegan option' in restaurants and pubs. They are invariably veganised versions of non-vegan fare. Eat of Eden is just excellent food made from vegan ingredients. There are no pretences. And it really is delicious. I had a wonderful sweet potato and pumpkin curry (very mild) with black rice. My wife went for a salad. I also had a delicious seaweed fritter. And what a treat to have a choice of desserts. The apple crumble was yummy.

They are also on JustEat.

Pros: Only vegan options, great food, original recipes, tasty ingredients., Also do takeaway or delivery.

Cons: None!

belliebone

Points +395

23 May 2021

The food did not make me happy

I remember I was not impressed with the food at all. I felt like I would’ve done better at home - making my own dishes.

The servers seemed busy with socialising too. Although they were friendly. This was before the second lockdown.

Things may have changed since then. I will edit my review if I try again and food is better.

Updated from previous review on 2021-05-23

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Lacklustre food, Food not exceptional , Food presentation also poor

Christifarian

Points +36

20 May 2021

Great food, great service

I have been to a few of the Eats of Eden restaurant and have never been disappointed.
The staff are always patient and friendly. Always willing to help me decide what delicious meal to try.
Great Job guys!.

Pros: Great service , Reasonable price

Return to South West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eat of Eden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.