E.A.T Marketplace

951-694-3663

28410 Old Town Front St Ste 112, Temecula, California, USA, 92590

Serves meat, vegan options available. Farm-to-table eatery and market. Has vegan choices and a large smoothies menu with wellness shots and superfood add-ons. Sources GMO free. Open Mon 7:00am-3:00pm, Tue-Sat 7:00am-9:00pm, Sun 7:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by leslielovesveg

Paleo Friendly Steakhouse Lacks Vegan Culinary Insight - Edit

I was excited to try this place because I thought there would be a decent vegan selection. However, I go online to look at their menu and it turns out to be just an over marketed and over priced "paleo" steak house. If you do eat here I suggest going in the morning although keep in mind the vegan options are limited. The vegan options for lunch and dinner appear to be the same and don't sound as good their breakfast option. For breakfast they offer a veganized version of their omelette and the avocado toast is also vegan. For lunch they have an asparagus pizza but when is the last time you heard a vegan order an asparagus and broccoli pizza, right? There is also a tahini yam cake bowl which sounds ok but I think most vegans expect more than a bowl for $16. The vegan panini sounds good but I don't know that I like paninis enough to pay $14. I'm also gluten free so I don't even know if that would work with their gf bread and I don't know if the gf bread is vegan. I do appreciate that they offer vegan mayo even if it's store bought. Tbh I think the previous review may have been by someone connected to the restaurant because there's almost nothing vegan here when you look at what other California restaurants are offering. There's so much more they could do with ingredients already on hand or even more if they were willing to bring just a few more ingredients in. I don't know if the chef isn't experienced in vegan cooking, the online menu doesn't do the restaurant justice, or the owners lack vegan insight. I was REALLY looking forward to coming here but with this menu they can't even get me through the door :/ Sure it's a small step forward for Temecula but compared to many West Coast restaurants they're very much behind the times.

Pros: the omelette and avocado toast do sound good, interior design lacks originality; still v cozy, Just Mayo on menu

Cons: limited menu; not the best value, I loathe places that sell bone broth, dislike hype on red meat & coastal migratory fish

Organic farm to plate with loads of veg options - Edit

I may be biased, but this is seriously the BEST restaurant food in Temecula Valley. They really care about where the food comes from, how it is prepared and about their customers. They support local organic farmers and the food is really fresh. The smoothie and wellness bar menu is off the hook. They make their own raw almond mylk and raw almond butter and whip up delicious superfood or green smoothies.

Pros: Raw Vegan Options, Kombucha on tap, Locally sourced food

Return to Temecula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has E.A.T Marketplace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.