Eat for Health

0361-7426189

Jl. Jembawan 5, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

Bali vegan restaurant. Owner will diagnose you and prepare special food according to what you need. Healthy lunch set available. Medicinal sessions may be recommended. NOTE: May not always offer food. Please confirm and inform HappyCow.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Macrobiotic, Organic

First Review by nerida

Waste of a walk - Edit

Just in case you didn't know, this is the shop of the now famous Wayan from Eat Pray Love - this is NOT a restaurant, I don't even think it should feature on happycow, we walked for ages to get there and find it, and it is a small little place, but she was busy reading someone's body and when we asked an employee about eating there, she stopped her reading and said that we should come back tomorrow and that we should get our future and past etc read and then she would prescribe food in accordance to that. It's not a sit down cafe, don't bother unless you want Wayan's medicinal/spiritual services. Go to Bali Buddha across the road instead!

Cons: Not a cafe

veggiecowgirl 03 Aug 2012 - You are correct that this is not a sit down restaurant but she does offer some delicious and healthy food. It's expensive but if you can afford to do a treatment from her I think it is well worth it. I saw her before the book came out and plan to do another treatment in the next few days when I'm back in Ubud. Great that she serves all veg food too. Bali buddha is good but it's definitely not a veg place......

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eat for Health closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.